DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if needed. Also a pressure compen sated movement control might be extra towards the circuit to manage the descent speed on the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer for the unique pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank immediately after the original running with the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is needed after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow control is usually additional to circuit to manage the decent speed in the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree in the tank following the initial working of the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required just after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after every single 3000 hours.